Following the launch of Nescafé Azera Nitro in the Spring, Nestlé is renaming Double Shot Flat White as Double Espresso Flat White.
Along with the two other existing variants, Latte and Salted Caramel Latte, Double Espresso Flat White offers shoppers an indulgent taste at under 100 calories, with lower levels of sugar and fat than alternatives on the market. They are available in a 250ml can at an rsp of £1.49.
Nestlé advises wholesalers to create an RTD coffee destination within depots, listing all product ranges together. Wholesalers should also encourage store owners to:
- Over-space RTD coffee to drive above average growth and future-proof the segment.
- Stock and promote the full range to encourage choice and trial.
- Position at eye-level to increase awareness and drive conversion.
- Place adjacent to energy drinks (stimulation) and flavoured milks (pleasure) for ease-of-shop.
- Keep it cold, as 96% of consumers want their RTD coffee chilled for immediate consumption.
- Merchandise adjacent to food-to-go ranges to leverage key meal-time consumption occasion.
Nescafé Azera Nitro is already a key player within RTD coffee as the second largest brand in independents and third largest in symbols (IRI).